- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Foreign Minister congratulated Germany on the Unity Day
On 3 October Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, congratulated Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany, Heiko Maas, on the Day of German Unity and expressed wishes of well-being and prosperity to the people of Germany.
The Minister noted that bilateral relations between Lithuania and Germany had gained a qualitatively deeper and closer character.
“Lithuanian citizens value highly the German input into the security of the Baltic region – its active engagement in the NATO air policing mission in the Baltic countries and its leadership of the NATO enhanced forward presence battalion in Lithuania,” Linas Linkevičius wrote in his letter.
The Minister also underlined the importance of further strengthening of relations between Lithuania and Germany in view of a developing security political situation in the world.