- 2019-07-16 On 16 July, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Poland as part of the delegation led by the President Gitanas Nausėda
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius sees off participants of the Mission Siberia expedition
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 2.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius receives inhabitants
Lithuania's Foreign Ministry offers condolences to the family of the German soldier
The leadership of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania offers its deepest condolences and wishes strength to the family and friends, the leadership of the Federal Republic of Germany and NATO‘s enhanced forward presence battle group in Lithuania, over the death of the German soldier who died on 6 October during the exercises of the NATO enhanced forward presence battalion at Pabradė training area.
The NATO enhanced forward presence battalion battle group is based in Rukla (Jonava district) and integrated into the Mechanised Infantry Brigade Iron Wolf. During peacetime, the NATO battle group trains in exercises together with Lithuanian troops. In case of crisis or conflict, it will defend Lithuania alongside the national forces and reinforcement from NATO allies.